Archetype, a large international agency, hired The Production Group to produce a number of videos for their client, Truist Financial Corporation, an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Production Group worked with Archetype’s crew in London, England to shoot and edit two programs.
The first program featuring roving reporter-style footage. Our team posed as a news camera operator, tagging along with a news reporter who goes to two local brand offices around Charlotte. The reporter revealed the new Truist branding to employees as a sneak peek (not revealed to the audience). The new branding was shown to employees, but facing away from the camera so that the audience could not see it; they only saw employee reactions to it. This finished piece was approximately 2 minutes in length.
- Shoot needs: Local producer and crew, Archetype directed the shoot.
- Presenter: The Production Group worked with a local talent agency to cast a ‘reporter’ and ‘news anchors’
- Edit needs: 3 days of editing
The second program was an in-studio news anchor scenario. Two actors portrayed anchors who ‘broke the news’ about the new Truist branding and logo. The shoot required an authentic-looking news network studio with a desk, lighting, monitors in behind, etc. The finished piece included two short 3-minute videos.
- Shoot needs: News studio shoot with sets and crew from The Production Group. Archetype oversaw messaging; The Production Group oversaw all other aspects of the shoot (including on-site conference room facilities as a basecamp for the Archetype crew).
- Presenter needs: Two news anchors (one male, one female, both over 30 years old, diversity conscious), and one reporter (male, diversity conscious, over 30 years old).
- Edit needs: 2 days of editing
The Production Group also developed an entire news network graphics package for the fictitious news station including a news intro, lower thirds, news network graphics, animation, etc.